Donations of food and cash are always welcome.
Approximately 80% of our food is purchased thanks to cash donations; the other 20% comes from people donating food. Please use the Donate button to the right, or mail checks to Woodstock Community Food Shelf, PO Box 570, Woodstock, VT 05091.
Food can be dropped off Monday from 4 pm to 6 pm, Wednesday 1pm to 3pm, and Saturday 10 am to noon. Food can also be dropped off at locations around Woodstock including Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Church, the Christian Science Church (when the flag is out), the Congregational Church, Lake Sunapee Bank, the Unitarian Universalist Church, St. James Episcopal Church and the Woodstock Area Jewish Congregation Shir Shalom. Food can also be dropped off at Teago Store in Pomfret. To contact the food shelf, call (802) 457-1185.
Check our food list to the right for items we need.